Valentines Day is the day that the "V" and "D" come together.

I'm gonna spend Valentines day with my ex...... box 360

"Whale you be my Valentine?" "Dolphinately"

Roses are red, violets are blue. If he's busy on Valentines Day, the side chick is you!

Valentines Day shouldn't be the only day you place a girl above everything else

Tomorrow is Valentine’s day. Don’t worry if you’re single. You’re going to die alone anyway!

I can't wait for valentines day because I get to make cupcakes for a special someone and that special someone is me.

Valentines day is one big scam. If someone loves you they should show you everyday!

To all the single people on Valentine's Day, don't be sad. Think of all the Money and time you are saving on not getting a gift

Valentines day..... A day when taken people get laid and single people get drunk.

That awkward moment when valentines day is around the corner, and the only person that loves you is your mom.

To all my single friends. If no one else loves you, I do. Happy Valentine's Day!

To all my friends who are commited: Happy Valentine`s Day!. and To all my friends who are single, Happy Independance Day

Dear Alcohol..... Will you be my Valentine?

When you are with the right person, every day is Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentines day, hope you all get some...... Chocolates that is

My thoughts and prayers go out to all men today whose girlfriends are on their period this Valentines day.